KEEP YOUR AIRCRAFT INDOORS AND SAVE TIME, MONEY AND RESOURCES!
…WITH SATELLITE/GPS REPEATER SOLUTIONS BY GLOBAL FOXCOM
Repeat Iridium, Inmarsat & GPS signals from outdoor to indoor
TURNKEY SATELLITE/GPS REPEATER SOLUTIONS BY GLOBAL FOXCOM
Till now, avionics testing in a hangar required moving the aircraft outside, which was costly, time consuming and often inconvenient during all weather conditions.
Global Foxcom’s repeater solution re-radiates satellite/GPS signals indoors, eliminating the need to pull the aircraft out of the hangar for a clear line of sight with the satellite.
TURNKEY BENEFITS OF GLOBAL FOXCOM’S HANGAR REPEATER SOLUTION
MRO companies and military personnel benefit by keeping the aircraft in the hangar during avionics testing
- Save Time – Testing is more efficient if the aircraft remains in the hangar
- Lower Fuel costs – No need to move the aircraft
- Save Manpower – Additional personnel and work hours are not required
- Lower Heating and Cooling costs – Temperature can be controlled because hangar is kept closed
- Increased Operational Effectiveness – Ground time for aircraft is reduced and planes can be in the air rather than stuck in maintenance
- Military aircraft can lock into the GPS 24/7 making sure that there is no satellite acquisition delay when exiting the hangar
Global Foxcom provides seamless indoor coverage by connecting passive outdoor antennas with indoor antennas. Multiple satellite signals such as Iridium, Inmarsat and GPS L1/ L2/ L5 can be distributed throughout the hangar to multiple locations.